South Africa became the first side in ODIs to register two 400-plus scores when they crushed Zimbabwe to pulp in the third match at Potchefstroom by amassing 418 for five off fifty overs. This is now the fourth occasion by any side to reach 400-run mark in an ODI. Interestingly, all those four instances have been recorded this year. For reader’s interest the accompanying table has the complete details.
More on:South Africa, zimbabwe, Zimbabwe in South Africa 2006
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Saturday, September 23rd, 2006 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Most sixes in an ODI innings »
Next Post: Highest individual scores at no. 4 »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- John Buchanen for Shoaib Akhtar
- Harbhajan and Sreesanth will get along - Kirsten
- Lorgat says Tests must stay No. 1
- Rajasthan players to stay on in India
- Magical Mishra bowls Delhi to victory
- McCullum bravado takes sheen off England’s day
- Shoaib Akhtar’s 36 Syringes
- Championship under threat from Twenty20 explosion
- Bangalore’s match in Jaipur to go ahead as scheduled
- Sizzling Jayasuriya pounds Chennai