Pakistan posted the second highest total by any side against South Africa when they accumulated 351 runs in the second ODI of the recently concluded series at Durban. Among top four highest scores against South Africa, two have been registered by Pakistan. For reader’s interest the accompanying table has the complete details.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Monday, February 19th, 2007 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Highest ODI totals »
Next Post: Highest ODI total without an individual century »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Rajasthan players to stay on in India
- Magical Mishra bowls Delhi to victory
- McCullum bravado takes sheen off England’s day
- Shoaib Akhtar’s 36 Syringes
- Championship under threat from Twenty20 explosion
- Bangalore’s match in Jaipur to go ahead as scheduled
- Sizzling Jayasuriya pounds Chennai
- BCCI bans Harbhajan for five ODIs
- Angry Danish Kaneria
- Rajasthan stars consider going home after bomb blasts