South Africa’s score of 392 for six in the first ODI at Centurion was the seventh highest totals in ODI history. It was also second highest for South Africa after the mammoth 438 against Australia at Johannesburg. The table below lists highest totals in ODIs
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Monday, February 19th, 2007 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Most expensive bowling for Pakistan in an ODI »
Next Post: Highest ODI totals against South Africa »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Australia snatch win in final-ball thriller
- Lawson’s Future
- Zimbabwe pull out of World Twenty20
- Frustrated Watson Lashes Out
- England Remain Unchanged
- Dhoni Leads From the Front
- ODI Tons In 60 Deliveries Or Less
- Mercurial Pakistan continue to confound
- Younis special overpowers India
- Gillani Supports Dr. Nasim