South Africa’s score of 392 for six in the first ODI at Centurion was the seventh highest totals in ODI history. It was also second highest for South Africa after the mammoth 438 against Australia at Johannesburg. The table below lists highest totals in ODIs
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Monday, February 19th, 2007 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Most expensive bowling for Pakistan in an ODI »
Next Post: Highest ODI totals against South Africa »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- John Buchanen for Shoaib Akhtar
- Harbhajan and Sreesanth will get along - Kirsten
- Lorgat says Tests must stay No. 1
- Rajasthan players to stay on in India
- Magical Mishra bowls Delhi to victory
- McCullum bravado takes sheen off England’s day
- Shoaib Akhtar’s 36 Syringes
- Championship under threat from Twenty20 explosion
- Bangalore’s match in Jaipur to go ahead as scheduled
- Sizzling Jayasuriya pounds Chennai