South Africa’s total of 392-6 in the first ODI at Centurion Park had century from any of their batsmen as Kallis remained the top scorer with 88 runs. This was incidentally the highest ever ODI total without an individual century. The previous highest was 363 by England against Paksitan in 1992. The table below has the details.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Monday, February 19th, 2007 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Highest ODI totals against South Africa »
Next Post: New Zealand rest Bond and Vettori »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- John Buchanen for Shoaib Akhtar
- Harbhajan and Sreesanth will get along - Kirsten
- Lorgat says Tests must stay No. 1
- Rajasthan players to stay on in India
- Magical Mishra bowls Delhi to victory
- McCullum bravado takes sheen off England’s day
- Shoaib Akhtar’s 36 Syringes
- Championship under threat from Twenty20 explosion
- Bangalore’s match in Jaipur to go ahead as scheduled
- Sizzling Jayasuriya pounds Chennai