Mathew Hayden’s 181 at Hamilton was the highest score by any Australian in ODI’s obliterating the previous record of 173 runs by Mark Waugh against West Indies at Melbourne in 2001. The accompanying table has the complete details.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Monday, February 26th, 2007 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Ireland World cup Squad and Players to Watch »
Next Post: Musharraf lauds PCB effort to honour former cricketers »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Foreign Teams Now Reluctant to Go to India
- Tait hit by new injury setback
- Yuvraj primed for Test comeback
- ECB confirm West Indies visit
- Wrist complaint won’t stop Ponting
- Full-strength England head to Abu Dhabi
- Ease Tension Through Cricket
- Watson could return against South Africa
- South Africa regain second place
- Chennai and Mohali to host Tests