The third game of the ODI series between South Africa and Zimbabwe at Potchefstroom accumulated 665 runs in the match. This is now the fourth highest match-total in all ODIs. The highest still remains of 872 in the epic encounter between Australia and South Africa at Johannesburg earlier this year. For reader’s interest the accompanying table has the complete details.
More on:South Africa, zimbabwe, Zimbabwe in South Africa 2006
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Saturday, September 23rd, 2006 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Highest individual scores at no. 4 »
Next Post: ICC rejects Pakistan demand to exclude Hair »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- John Buchanen for Shoaib Akhtar
- Harbhajan and Sreesanth will get along - Kirsten
- Lorgat says Tests must stay No. 1
- Rajasthan players to stay on in India
- Magical Mishra bowls Delhi to victory
- McCullum bravado takes sheen off England’s day
- Shoaib Akhtar’s 36 Syringes
- Championship under threat from Twenty20 explosion
- Bangalore’s match in Jaipur to go ahead as scheduled
- Sizzling Jayasuriya pounds Chennai