Mark Boucher’s marvellous 148* the other day at Potchefstroom was his maiden one-day international century. This provided the 15th instance when a batsman registered 140 or more runs in his maiden ODI century. Boucher’s innings is now the seventh highest among those batsmen. For reader’s interest the accompanying table has the complete details.
More on:Mark Boucher, South Africa, zimbabwe, Zimbabwe in South Africa 2006
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Monday, September 25th, 2006 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Highest opening stands in a lost cause »
Next Post: Lee on fire as Australia outclass Windies in final »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- John Buchanen for Shoaib Akhtar
- Harbhajan and Sreesanth will get along - Kirsten
- Lorgat says Tests must stay No. 1
- Rajasthan players to stay on in India
- Magical Mishra bowls Delhi to victory
- McCullum bravado takes sheen off England’s day
- Shoaib Akhtar’s 36 Syringes
- Championship under threat from Twenty20 explosion
- Bangalore’s match in Jaipur to go ahead as scheduled
- Sizzling Jayasuriya pounds Chennai