Imran Nazir’s 160 against Zimbabwe was the highest score by a Pakistan batsman in World Cup. It was also the eighth-highest score by any batsman in all World Cups. He reached his century in 95 balls, which is also the fastest by a Pakistan batsman in World Cups. Here is list of highest individual scores in World Cup.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Tuesday, March 27th, 2007 and is filed under World Cup 2007.
Previous Post: Hayden scores the fastest World Cup century »
Next Post: Most wickets in World Cup »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- ICC President Percy Sonn dies at age 57
- Training Camp at NCA
- Shastri rules out extending term
- The past is behind us, says Rahul Dravid
- Sri Lanka dispute over Abu Dhabi tour heats up
- Shoaib Akhtar’s Trouble
- Vaughan returns to a changed world
- Mortaza replaces Akhtar in Asian squad
- Eight Pakistan players to join coaching camp
- Kumble boost for India in final Test against Bangladesh