During the third ODI between agianst Zimbabwe at Harare, Shahadat Hossain took a sensational hat trick when he dismissed Mufambisi, Chigumbura and P Utseya off consecutive balls. It was the 21st instance in ODIs when a bower took wickets on three consecutive balls. Shahadat also became only the first South African to perform such feat. For reader’s interest the accompanying table has the complete details.
More on:Bangladesh in Zimbabwe 2006, Banglasesh, Shahadat Hossain, zimbabwe
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Tuesday, August 8th, 2006 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Dean Jones sacked as commentator after terming Amla a terrorist »
Next Post: Sangakkara-Jayawardena create history »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Players will trust security advice - Gilchrist
- ECB to take decision on participation on Tuesday
- Ashraf resigns as PCB chairman
- Rain the winner after Hamilton’s grit
- Remorseless Sri Lanka thrash India
- I was convinced I was dying - Trescothick
- Bradman’s official letters discovered
- Chingoka flies to Dubai for ICC talks
- England discuss Champions Trophy with Lorgat
- England set for their highland fling