I wonder how much pleading Dr. Nasim Ashraf has done to Geoff Lawson which has made him to support Pakistan’s cause to invite Australia to Pakistan on their much awaited tour, which is almost over, as the Australian Cricket Board has unofficially told the press about its intentions to not to come.
Henry or Geoff Lawson has said that he is completely safe in Pakistan, and though he lives in Lahore and Lahore has seen some really gory suicidal attacks, he still thinks that there is no harm done to cricket and the environment is conducive for the game of cricket and there is no harm if Aussie team comes to Pakistan.
He assures Cricket Australia of its safety and security, and he stressed that much even, I am sure, the security officials in Pakistan would have cringed.More on:Australia, Dr. Nasim Ashraf, Geoff Lawson, Pakistan
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Sunday, March 9th, 2008 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Aussie not coming to Pakistan due to IPL? »
Next Post: ODI omission hurts Ganguly »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Australia in India 2008-09 Kumble slams media sensationalism
- ICC finalises dates for 2009 Champions Trophy
- Pakistan Flopped Again
- Well Done Shoaib Khan
- Former Cricketers Should Support Ijaz Butt
- 2008 honda civic
- Bangladesh eye chance to make history
- ICC set to confirm Champions Trophy dates
- Morris concerned over IPL dominance
- Jayasuriya, Mendis and Shoaib Akhtar hand Sri Lanka T20 title