The new chairman of Pakistan Cricket Board now fulfills almost all the criteria and as he has been there, done that and have been through all the ups and downs of Pakistani cricket and has also played some cricket at the international level, he is not alien to the practical cricket as the previous chairman was.
That should be regarded by the former cricketers. But it seems that the former cricketers don’t want to see anyone else at the chairman ship of the board, except themselves. All the former players like Javed Miandad, Wasim Akram, Salim Malik and host of others are still very much lethal against the new chairman and picking their noses to sling some dirt.
Instead of leg pulling, petty grudges and useless politics they should work with the new chairman for the betterment of the cricket, otherwise no one is going to survive here.
They must understand that the Pakistani cricket is at it’s lowest ebb and the passion of cricket is vanishing from the country.
Share on Twitter | StumbleUpon | Del.icio.us | Digg | Facebook
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Read Comment (1) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Wednesday, October 15th, 2008 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: 2008 honda civic »
Next Post: Well Done Shoaib Khan »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- India out to hurt injury-hit Australia
- All-round Chigumbura seals victory
- Kandamby, Kaushal Silva get Test call-ups
- Zimbabwe cricket on the right track - Chingoka
- Ryder bats for struggling McCullum
- We can still win this 4-1 - Shakib
- Dhoni rules out batting promotion
- Younis vows to take more responsibility
- Hopes out for Nagpur, doubts over Lee and Johnson
- Bangladesh aim to sustain dominance