The England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) is a lucky one or are they prudent and professional? ECB pays the players on his panel £400,000, in addition to endorsement deals, and also give them bonuses and other pricks.
The England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) is planning measures, including staging additional Twenty20 Internationals, and with county teams to keep its player home and happy. Indian Premier League (IPL) and Indian Cricket Leauge (ICL) has tried its best to break the English players ,but due to the professionalism of its board and its players it has failed so far in doing so.
In order to keep its players, ECB has done a right thing to sign the contracts for 12 months rather than on season basis. Can PCB take a leaf out of ECB’s page?More on:ECB, england, icl, IPL, PCB, Wales
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Monday, March 3rd, 2008 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Tense win hands India trophy »
Next Post: Ambrose ready for the limelight »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Toothless Tigers Crumble At Karachi
- Batting giants prepare for final onslaught
- Gayle Apologises To West Indies Fans
- Australia snatch win in final-ball thriller
- Lawson’s Future
- Zimbabwe pull out of World Twenty20
- Frustrated Watson Lashes Out
- England Remain Unchanged
- Dhoni Leads From the Front
- ODI Tons In 60 Deliveries Or Less