Dr. Nasim Ashraf, the chairman of Pakistan Cricket Board, is once again under the fire. As the political situation in Pakistan gets more confused and the future of President Musharraf becomes more uncertain, so is the status of the chairman of PCB.
One may wonder as how the impending departure of President of Pakistan relates to the future of chairman PCB, then the thing is that the reason why chairman PCB is there is due to the fact that he is a close buddy of our President and that credential has earned him this lavish and extravagant post.
Dr. Nasim Ashraf also knows this and that is why he is asking for millions of Rupees for his National Commission for development and the media is now after him. Though Nasim Ashraf is hell bent on denying any connection of this to the President House, but then you know the media and you know how the things turn up here.More on:Dr Nasim Ashraf, Pakistan, PCB, Pervez Musharraf
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Saturday, March 22nd, 2008 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Gayle declines to confirm availability for Australia Tests »
Next Post: I ‘ll be Changed Man »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Haddin arrives with 169 as Australia rule
- Thankfully Indian Tour is Still On
- Game Should Be Binding Them
- Miandad stresses need for coaching
- Mohali emerges as alternative venue
- Zimbabwe choke again to gift Sri Lanka whitewash
- Lee floors overawed New Zealand to seal series win
- ICL players believe cricket will bind Indo-Pak together
- India’s Pakistan tour in doubt
- Hussey and Ponting set up Australia control in second Test