Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) disciplinary committee is busy like hell now a days. Their old customer Shoaib Akhtar, the Rawalpindi Depress is surely there, once again pleading and asking for forgiveness from the board. Along with the pace man some more names are also there.
Leg-spinner Danish Kaneria and middle order batsman Mohammad Yousuf are also under fire nowadays as they have remained unable to control their mouths and have spoken against the board in front of media, though both have received huge sums of money from the board.
PCB while succumbing to the pressure has let Mohammad Yousuf away with the charges, but it has given stern warnings to Danish Kaneria and has also fined him. The incidents of players’ outburst against PCB are decreasing with the good and timely steps taken by PCB.
It seems that at last PCB has reigned in over the player power and some sort of discipline is coming back to the team,which is very good for the future of cricket in Pakistan.More on:Danish Kaneria, Mohammad Yousuf, Pakistan, PCB, Rawalpindi Express, Shoaib Akhtar
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Wednesday, February 27th, 2008 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Sri Lanka limp out of tri-series »
Next Post: Harbhajan an obnoxious weed - Hayden »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- John Buchanen for Shoaib Akhtar
- Harbhajan and Sreesanth will get along - Kirsten
- Lorgat says Tests must stay No. 1
- Rajasthan players to stay on in India
- Magical Mishra bowls Delhi to victory
- McCullum bravado takes sheen off England’s day
- Shoaib Akhtar’s 36 Syringes
- Championship under threat from Twenty20 explosion
- Bangalore’s match in Jaipur to go ahead as scheduled
- Sizzling Jayasuriya pounds Chennai