Cricket Australia is still in doldrums about visiting Pakistan next month for its tour which is coming after long ten years. Cricket Australia is saying that players are very anxious about their security concerns and now their decision hinges upon the security briefing of the government’s security agencies in Australia.
That means, in other words, is that Australian team won’t visit Pakistan. Because Australian government has already given red warnings to its citizens about traveling to Pakistan and have asked them to not to visit Pakistan even in emergency.
According to Australian government,they describe Pakistan as; a very high threat of terrorist attack, sectarian violence and credible reports indicating terrorists are in the advanced stage of planning attacks.
The thing is that the Australians images of Pakistan’s security situations are exaggerated and are mainly based upon the misconceptions. Yes there are terrorists attacks but their activities are limited and targets are specific.
Games are very crucial to uplift the society and Pakistani nation needs the uplift.More on:Australia, Pakistan, Terrorism
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Tuesday, February 26th, 2008 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: South Africa complete hard-fought win »
Next Post: Window could be found for IPL - Speed »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Australia cling to No. 1 Test spot after Sydney wi
- Guptill replaces How for last two ODIs
- Australia win despite Smith’s gutsy return
- Hayden dropped from one-day squads
- Pietersen walks as Strauss steps up
- Miandad Not Too Happy
- Vettori and Taylor help New Zealand draw level
- Ponting tempts SA to chase another miracle
- Malik ready to guide team to top
- Shoaib and Kaneria earn top contracts