Chaminda Vaas in the last match against India at Port of Spian, became the fifth bowler to concede more than 10,000 in one-day internationals. He joined Wasim Akram, Sanath Jayasuriya, Anil Kumble and Muttiah Muralitharan. Interestingly, three among five are lef-arm bowlers. The details:
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Monday, March 26th, 2007 and is filed under World Cup 2007.
Previous Post: 1,000 individual runs in World Cup »
Next Post: Most sixes by a side in an ODI innings »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Ponting tempts SA to chase another miracle
- Malik ready to guide team to top
- Shoaib and Kaneria earn top contracts
- South Africa and India dominate nominations
- Dilshan’s all-round display seals series for Sri Lanka
- PCB should forgive ICL Rebels
- Sri Lanka Trying to Keep India-Pakistan Happy
- Sri Lanka plan splitting Pak tour to host India
- Pakistan keen to stage Australia series on home soil
- Utseya hopes team will prove critics wrong