Chaminda Vaas in the last match against India at Port of Spian, became the fifth bowler to concede more than 10,000 in one-day internationals. He joined Wasim Akram, Sanath Jayasuriya, Anil Kumble and Muttiah Muralitharan. Interestingly, three among five are lef-arm bowlers. The details:
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Monday, March 26th, 2007 and is filed under World Cup 2007.
Previous Post: 1,000 individual runs in World Cup »
Next Post: Most sixes by a side in an ODI innings »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Southee swings New Zealand into strong position
- India win by 16 runs in fading light
- Miandad’s First Assignment
- India’s Reluctance to Tour Pakistan
- Miandad’s Welcome Appointment
- Sidebottom sent for back scan
- ICC fact-finding mission arrives in Zimbabwe
- India tour on schedule - PCB
- South Africa must show aggressive intent
- No change to England dates - Modi