Here is what I have sent to the ICC:
This is with reference to the incident on 4th day of last test match between Pakistan and England.
On behalf of all readers and visitors of CricketViewer.com, I condemn the decision of Darrell Hair. He should bring evidence of cheating else apologize publicly.
This is high time for the ICC to take stand against racism and bias in the game.
All readers are encourage to submit their complaints at this link.More on:Darrell Hair, icc, Pakistan, Pakistan in England 2006
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Read Comments (12) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Monday, August 21st, 2006 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: South Africa cricket team defend tour decision »
Next Post: Hair has the last laugh! »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- We can whip Aussies 3-1
- I no longer felt required - Bashar
- Duncan Fletcher set to join Hampshire
- Zimbabwe board investigates Taibu row
- Zimbabwe struggle to obtain visas
- Bangladesh include three uncapped players
- Vettori expects nothing less than victory
- It’s my turn now to stand up - Ponting
- Yuvraj and Jaffer shine in draw
- Either Krejza or White will debut - Ponting