Paul Collingwood completed his 100th ODI when England met Pakistan in the fifth and final game of the series at Edgbaston. He is the 11th Englishman to reach this milestone. It took Collingwood five years and 95 days to reach this milestone. The table below shows most capped players for England in ODI’s.
More on:england, Pakistan, Pakistan in England 2006, Paul Collingwood
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Sunday, September 10th, 2006 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Simon Katich to open for Australia »
Next Post: Most runs off an over in ODI’s »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Ponting tempts SA to chase another miracle
- Malik ready to guide team to top
- Shoaib and Kaneria earn top contracts
- South Africa and India dominate nominations
- Dilshan’s all-round display seals series for Sri Lanka
- PCB should forgive ICL Rebels
- Sri Lanka Trying to Keep India-Pakistan Happy
- Sri Lanka plan splitting Pak tour to host India
- Pakistan keen to stage Australia series on home soil
- Utseya hopes team will prove critics wrong