Mohammad Yousuf became only the sixth Pakistani batsman to register two centuries in a Test match. Interestingly, all six Pakistani batsmen have done so on their home soil. Hanif Mohammad was the first Pakistani batsman to do so. The accompanying table has the complete details.
More on:Hanif Mohammad, Mohammad Yousuf, Pakistan
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Saturday, December 9th, 2006 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Most consecutive fifties in Test cricket »
Next Post: West Indies vow to come out fighting against Pakistan »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Ease Tension Through Cricket
- Watson could return against South Africa
- South Africa regain second place
- Chennai and Mohali to host Tests
- 2011 World Cup of Cricket Moved From India
- Haddin arrives with 169 as Australia rule
- Thankfully Indian Tour is Still On
- Game Should Be Binding Them
- Miandad stresses need for coaching
- Mohali emerges as alternative venue