The standing committee of senate once again saw the two old goats locking their horns in front of the full committee meeting in the parliament chamber. Both Dr. Nasim Ashraf, the chairman of Pakistan Cricket Board and senator Anwar Baig are at loggerheads for quite a time now, and whenever they encounter each other, some thing interesting happens.
Dr. Nasim Ashraf told the committee in his usual aloof and stubborn style that PCB didn’t take any money from the government and so they are not answerable to any committee and he was there voluntarily but he could disconnect this at any moment. This was enough to put the senator Baig in frenzy who was barely able to catch his balls in an uproar.
He slammed at the Nasim Ashraf and threatened him with dire consequences for not cooperating with the committee. Dr. Nasim Ashraf slammed back with the threat of going to the court to which Anwar Baig challenged him to so.
Lets’ see what the two boxers do in the court.More on:anwar baig, Dr. Nasim Ashraf, Pakistan, PCB
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Sunday, April 27th, 2008 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Lee set for final flourish »
Next Post: Harbhajan suspended temporarily »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- South Africa Disappoints PCB
- Former umpire Col Egar dies at 80
- 2009 Champions League scheduled for September-October
- Ranatunga insists Sri Lanka will tour England
- Arthur concerned over fatigue and Kolpaks
- ICC set to move World Cup Qualifiers
- Disciplinary issues won’t affect Symonds’ selection
- Greg Chappell accepts Australian Academy post
- Smith won’t return until he’s 100% ready
- Walters calls for Symonds to clean up his act