During the last match of the ODI series against Pakistan West Indies captain Brain Lara became only the fifth batsman in the annals of ODI cricket to reach 10,000 ODI runs. He achieved this feat in the 278th innings of his 287th match. At the age of 37 years 228 day he is the oldest to reach this milestone. The accompanying table lists his ODI batting performances against each Test playing nation.
More on:Brian Lara, West Indies, West Indies in Pakistan 2006
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Tuesday, December 26th, 2006 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: 10 wickets and a pair in the same match »
Next Post: Best bowling combinations in Test cricket »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Toothless Tigers Crumble At Karachi
- Batting giants prepare for final onslaught
- Gayle Apologises To West Indies Fans
- Australia snatch win in final-ball thriller
- Lawson’s Future
- Zimbabwe pull out of World Twenty20
- Frustrated Watson Lashes Out
- England Remain Unchanged
- Dhoni Leads From the Front
- ODI Tons In 60 Deliveries Or Less