Bob Woolmer, the Pakistan coach, died at the age of 58.
He was found lying on the floor of his room, with vomit around him, at 10.45am and was taken by ambulance to University Hospital in Kingston, Jamaica, at 11.50am.
Although he was given medical attention, the doctors declared him dead on arrival. Possible reason for death is cardiac arrest however the causes are still unknown.
Bob Woomer may have taken Pakistan’s humiliating defeat by Ireland to his heart. Shame on Inzi and his goons that they are still alive.
Keeping the game and it’s issues aside, CricketViewer.com would like to extend profound sorrow and regrets on his family and friends.More on:Bob Woolmer, Pakistan
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Sunday, March 18th, 2007 and is filed under World Cup 2007.
Previous Post: Kiwis are the team to beat: Gilchrist »
Next Post: England make hard work of vital win »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Rajasthan players to stay on in India
- Magical Mishra bowls Delhi to victory
- McCullum bravado takes sheen off England’s day
- Shoaib Akhtar’s 36 Syringes
- Championship under threat from Twenty20 explosion
- Bangalore’s match in Jaipur to go ahead as scheduled
- Sizzling Jayasuriya pounds Chennai
- BCCI bans Harbhajan for five ODIs
- Angry Danish Kaneria
- Rajasthan stars consider going home after bomb blasts