As Warne and McGrath have now decided to hand their boots, it is interesting to know that both have taken 963 jointly in innings in which they have bowled together. This is by far the highest wicket aggregate by any bowling combination in the annals of Test cricket. The second best bowling combinaton in terms of wickets taken is of Curtly Ambrose and Courtney Walsh. For reader’s interest the accompanying table has the complete details.
More on:Ashes, Australia, Glenn McGrath, shane warne
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Tuesday, December 26th, 2006 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Brain Lara crosses 10,000 ODI runs »
Next Post: Most consecutive matches with atleast one wicket »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Olympic cricket is inevitable - Ponting
- India warm-up not ideal - Johnson
- Cramped itinerary for New Zealand tour
- Harmison confirms his exile is over
- Wounded South Africa seek a comeback
- Sri Lanka look to revive batting form
- Enver Baig for Another Fight
- I didn’t want captaincy without Woolmer - Younis
- Broad inspires crushing English win
- Rain forces match into reserve day