During the first ODI at Centurion Park, all ten Pakistani batsmen were caught either in field or by the wicketkeeper. This provided only the eleventh instance in the annals of ODI’s when all ten wickets of side fell to catches by the opposition team. It was the second such occasion for Pakistan. Complete details in the table below.
More on:Pakistan, Pakistan in South Africa 2007, South Africa
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Tuesday, February 20th, 2007 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: South Africa take over top spot »
Next Post: Ten-wicket wins in ODIs »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Rajasthan players to stay on in India
- Magical Mishra bowls Delhi to victory
- McCullum bravado takes sheen off England’s day
- Shoaib Akhtar’s 36 Syringes
- Championship under threat from Twenty20 explosion
- Bangalore’s match in Jaipur to go ahead as scheduled
- Sizzling Jayasuriya pounds Chennai
- BCCI bans Harbhajan for five ODIs
- Angry Danish Kaneria
- Rajasthan stars consider going home after bomb blasts