In the third ODI against West Indies at Lahore, Pakistan’s Kamran Akmal completed his 1000 ODI when he reached 14 during his innings of 23. He thus became the 23rd wicketkeeper overall and the third Pakistani (keeper) to reach this milestone. Adam Gilchrist with 8154 runs in 242 games tops the list. For Pakistan, Moin Khan holds the record of being the top run-scoring keeper with 3100 runs in 211 matches. The accompanying table has the details.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Thursday, December 14th, 2006 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Australia oozes confidence as England vows Test fightback »
Next Post: India vs South Africa Test Matches At A Glance - Part I »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Toothless Tigers Crumble At Karachi
- Batting giants prepare for final onslaught
- Gayle Apologises To West Indies Fans
- Australia snatch win in final-ball thriller
- Lawson’s Future
- Zimbabwe pull out of World Twenty20
- Frustrated Watson Lashes Out
- England Remain Unchanged
- Dhoni Leads From the Front
- ODI Tons In 60 Deliveries Or Less