In the last One Day International match against Bangladesh, though Pakistan has managed to score a decent total, but there are also some lessons for the Pakistan Cricket Board.
The first and foremost lesson which every series, at home or abroad, gives is the choking of influx of new talent into the Pakistani team. This challenge weeps and cries and tells PCB that there is no bench strength and the aging players are fading and the so-called young players are not delivering.
Just look at Shahid Khan Afridi. He has managed to deceive the nation for long long time now and he is one hell of a disastrous players. He delivers nothing but shatters the tempo of the inning and the morale of the team. In this innings too, he has just made 4 pathetic runs and got himself out by playing a rash and nothing shot.
It’s time PCB should take some tough decisions and instead of screwing Shoaib Akhtar they should bring in new talent which will automatically flush out Afridi and Akhtar.More on:Bangladesh, Bangladesh in Pakistan 2008, Pakistan, PCB, Shahid Afridi, Shoaib Akhtar
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Sunday, April 20th, 2008 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Salman Butt stars in series whitewash »
Next Post: Plethora of T20 »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Rajasthan players to stay on in India
- Magical Mishra bowls Delhi to victory
- McCullum bravado takes sheen off England’s day
- Shoaib Akhtar’s 36 Syringes
- Championship under threat from Twenty20 explosion
- Bangalore’s match in Jaipur to go ahead as scheduled
- Sizzling Jayasuriya pounds Chennai
- BCCI bans Harbhajan for five ODIs
- Angry Danish Kaneria
- Rajasthan stars consider going home after bomb blasts