Shahid Afridi became the sixth Pakistan bowler to take 200 Wickets in ODIs when he bowled Gary Brent in Pakistan’s last match at Jamaica. He became only the sixth Pakistani bowler to achieve this feat. Here under is Afridi’s country-wise bowling summary.
More on:Pakistan, Shahid Afridi, World Cup
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Monday, March 26th, 2007 and is filed under World Cup 2007.
Previous Post: Most economical bowling figures in ODIs »
Next Post: Oldest players in World Cup »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Sri Lanka plan splitting Pak tour to host India
- Pakistan keen to stage Australia series on home soil
- Utseya hopes team will prove critics wrong
- Lee aims for Ashes comeback
- Oram under new injury cloud
- England situation not healthy, says Pietersen
- Last-wicket pair frustrate dominant Sri Lanka
- National Stadium Will Become MCG
- Clarke century pushes Australia to 445
- Dead rubber is full of life