Shafqat Naghmi, PCB’s chief operating officer is working day in and day out to ensure the success of the Champion’s Trophy. Though the three teams, Australia, New Zealand and England and some players of South Africa are still very apprehensive of coming over to the Pakistan for the prestigious trophy, but PCB is doing its every bid to fulfill its responsibilities.
PCB has not only ensured that it gets ready the three venues ready before August 20 for the Champion’s Trophy, it has also started a massive marketing campaign, and doing every bid to convince the boards and the players of the apprehensive teams, and that goes to their credit and people should support them.
At this PCB faces many problems, and most of it involve the controversies of the players like Mohammad Asif and Shoaib Akhtar, and also there is clashes of Coach Geoff Lawson and the skipper Shoaib Malik, and then there is pressure upon PCB to show off its books by the senate committee, and the funny thing is that the PCB chairman Dr. Nasim Ashraf is on holidays in America.More on:Australia, england, Geoff Lawson, Mohammad Asif, Nasim Ashraf, New Zealand, Shafqat Naghmi, Shoaib Akhtar, Shoaib Malik
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Wednesday, August 6th, 2008 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: ICC Task Force Will Decide the Fate »
Next Post: Pietersen’s tenure begins in style »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- 2008 honda civic
- Bangladesh eye chance to make history
- ICC set to confirm Champions Trophy dates
- Morris concerned over IPL dominance
- Jayasuriya, Mendis and Shoaib Akhtar hand Sri Lanka T20 title
- Solid India hold on for draw
- Just what is it with the West Indies Cricket Board?
- Zimbabwe win bowl-out after tie
- India fightback slows Australia’s victory bid
- Record-breaking O’Brien leaves Kenya floundering