The Asian Cricket Council has really facilitated the Pakistan Cricket Board in these tough times. Not only they are fully supporting the PCB for the Asia Cup, but due to extensive efforts of Arjuna Ranatunga, the ACC President and the former Srilankan captain, Srilanka would also visit Pakistan for a series prior to Champions Trophy, which will help PCB to organize the event without much apprehensions of the touring teams.
ACC Chief Executive Ashraful Huq —flanked by PCB chairman, ACC president Ranatunga and PCB Chief Operational Officer Shafqat Naghmi, were very upbeat in the press conference to media and they assured media that PCB is doing all it could to provide matches to Pakistan.
These efforts of PCB are commendable because that is what the people of Pakistan wants. They want to let their anger out in positive way, and they want to enjoy themselves to forget the turbulent times.More on:ACC, Arjuna Ranatunga, Nasim Ashraf, PCB
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Friday, March 21st, 2008 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Darrell Hair Returns »
Next Post: Hair wants to work on better communication »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Ease Tension Through Cricket
- Watson could return against South Africa
- South Africa regain second place
- Chennai and Mohali to host Tests
- 2011 World Cup of Cricket Moved From India
- Haddin arrives with 169 as Australia rule
- Thankfully Indian Tour is Still On
- Game Should Be Binding Them
- Miandad stresses need for coaching
- Mohali emerges as alternative venue