Pakistan lost the first Test at Pretoria even after scoring 300 in each innings of the match. This was the 20th instance in Test cricket when one side scored at least 300 runs in both innings and lost the match. It was the second such instance for Pakistan. The table below shows all such instances.
More on:Pakistan, Pakistan in South Africa 2007, South Africa
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Sunday, January 28th, 2007 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Expensive four-wicket hauls »
Next Post: High ODI totals without a century »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Styris steers NZ to thumping win
- Relaxed Ireland hope to spring a surprise
- Cup organisers at Guyana prove critics wrong
- Providence Stadium was well prepared: Colin Croft
- “India can learn from us,” says Sangakkara
- India, Pakistan World Cup flop has sponsors reeling
- Put up or shut up, Ponting tells cricket world
- It is unlikely Tendulkar’s career would end soon
- Richards offers India help after World Cup exit
- Lara gives Wasim the edge over McGrath