Muralitharan bowled his side to victory in the Wellington Test by taking 10 wickets for 118 runs. He provided only the 10th instance in Test annals when a player took ten wickets and dismissed for a pair in the same match. The table below has the details.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Tuesday, December 26th, 2006 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Leading wicket-taker in a series on most occasions »
Next Post: Brain Lara crosses 10,000 ODI runs »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- South Africa Disappoints PCB
- Former umpire Col Egar dies at 80
- 2009 Champions League scheduled for September-October
- Ranatunga insists Sri Lanka will tour England
- Arthur concerned over fatigue and Kolpaks
- ICC set to move World Cup Qualifiers
- Disciplinary issues won’t affect Symonds’ selection
- Greg Chappell accepts Australian Academy post
- Smith won’t return until he’s 100% ready
- Walters calls for Symonds to clean up his act