Muralitharan bowled his side to victory in the Wellington Test by taking 10 wickets for 118 runs. He provided only the 10th instance in Test annals when a player took ten wickets and dismissed for a pair in the same match. The table below has the details.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Tuesday, December 26th, 2006 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Leading wicket-taker in a series on most occasions »
Next Post: Brain Lara crosses 10,000 ODI runs »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Toothless Tigers Crumble At Karachi
- Batting giants prepare for final onslaught
- Gayle Apologises To West Indies Fans
- Australia snatch win in final-ball thriller
- Lawson’s Future
- Zimbabwe pull out of World Twenty20
- Frustrated Watson Lashes Out
- England Remain Unchanged
- Dhoni Leads From the Front
- ODI Tons In 60 Deliveries Or Less